How many inches is optimal for a smartphone?
By 2019, a huge part of the sold mobile phones are diagonal from 5.5 inches and above. The most popular models are 6 inches, in addition, there is an increasing popularity of phones with screens of 6.2 – 6.5 inches. Choosing the best smartphone for yourself, you must carefully study its technical characteristics, since, in addition to size, other parameters can vary significantly.
big phones for life.jpg HOW MANY INCHES SHOULD BE A SMARTPHONE SCREEN
Due to the constant increase in the size of the displays of smartphones, once considered large 5-inch devices are already considered compact and not very convenient for most users. Why is this happening? Because modern 6-inch smartphones do not differ in size from their 5-inch predecessors of early years, due to the thinner screen frames. All manufacturers strive to extend the screen to the entire useful area of the device, thus making the device not only beautiful, but also convenient for any action: browse the Internet, watch movies, play toys, use social networks, take photos and videos, write messages, more accurately get your fingers on the virtual keyboard and much more.
If you compare the dimensions of modern smartphones, you might be surprised to find that some of the “fresh” copies, with impressive screen parameters of 6.4 inches, in size no more than 5 and 5.5 “inch models, an earlier period. And, this is a really nice surprise!
It is worth adding that the new mobile phones are much thinner than their old counterparts with equal components. If five years ago, the thickness of a smartphone with a battery of 5000 milliamps was from 1 centimeter, now such an impressive battery manages to fit less than 1 centimeter in parameters, while preserving the grace of the forms of the gadget. Well, if the standby mode is not so important, then you can enjoy a wide selection of slender devices, 8, 7 and even 6.5 millimeters thick.
Thus, you should not be afraid of large displays, fearing massiveness, because old gadgets with display parameters of 4 or 5 inches can not be compared with the convenience of widescreen screens. Enjoy comfortable viewing any information on the big screen and convenient controls.
dimensions of smartphones.jpg And, it remains to decide on a solution to the problem – why buy a smartphone? You need to understand the basic characteristics that the device should be endowed with, regardless of the size of the display, this is at least:
• Screen. Under the current realities, the screen resolution should be at least 720×1280 px. This is primarily necessary for the comfortable operation of the device and the clear display of the image, information on the display, because the screen is one of the most important “organs” of the smartphone with which we interact most of the time;
• Memory. In order to be able to install applications on a smartphone, it is better to choose devices with indicators of RAM and internal memory of at least 2 GB and 16 GB, respectively. Well, for advanced users, you can focus on numbers of 3/32 GB or higher. The slot for the memory card, on which you can store your information, is in most Android smartphones that are commercially available, for example, for all models of Highscreen mobile phones.
• Camera. It can also be attributed to the basic parameters, but it is important to understand that you will be satisfied with the final quality of personnel. If you plan to take photographs, then it is better to opt for cameras with a resolution of 12 MP or higher.
• processor. One of the simplest ways to determine the power of a smartphone is the number of cores. Prefer phones with 4 or 8 core devices. Four cores are enough for stable accurate operation of the gadget with high speed. If you use the mobile to the fullest, loading at the same time a host of applications and / or heavy games, then you should take a closer look at 8-core smartphones.
• LTE / 4G. This is a classic parameter necessary for high-speed transmission of information over the Internet. However, until now, many manufacturers produce models only with 3G support, but without the claimed 4G function. Thus, the availability of this option must be verified before purchase. By the way, all Highscreen mobile phones have LTE (4G) support.